- Reducing oxidative stress by 40% in just 30 days*
- Significantly reducing cellular stress through Nrf2 activation*
- Producing enzymes capable of neutralizing more than 1,000,000 free radicals**
- Helping to regulate survival genes*
- Helping the body repair and rejuvenate its own cells*
- Helping the body detoxify genes, keeping the master blueprint of the cell’s function intact*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
** Compared to the free radical scavenging capacity of 2g of Vitamin C.
NRF2 – The Guardian of Lifespan
This “master regulator” of your internal defence system has been described as “the guardian of lifespan” because of its ability to protect your health as you age. But what exactly is Nrf2? And if it truly is your body’s most powerful line of defence, are there natural ways to enhance its function?
The Nrf2 story is rather complicated—one that involves heavy science and can become uninteresting to the non-scientist rather quickly. But does it have to be so complicated?
To an extent, yes. And to talk about it simply often means leaving out important pieces of the story. But because Nrf2 is such an important element in maintaining overall health, the story must be simplified enough such that everyone can understand it in a way that it becomes meaningful.